OH Medical is currently seeking an Occupational Health Advisor for 50/50 split homebased and site based role. You will be required to travel into one main site in London 2 days per week. This is a full time position however 4 days may also be considered.
• Health Surveillance
• Health screening
• Case Management
• Providing appropriate support and signposting
• Providing quality reports
• Contributing to client health and wellbeing strategies
• Registered General Nurse with NMC Registration
• Experience in case management
• Experience in audiometry/spirometry, and safety critical medicals
• Trained and certified to deliver HAVS Tier 3 assessments
• Preferably qualified to Diploma / Degree level in Occupational Health or a similar discipline
• Happy to work in a team and autonomously
• Excellent decision-making skills and able to prioritise own caseload
Holiday / Benefits:
• Competitive Salary
• Ongoing CPD Training
• 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
• Renewal of Professional Memberships
• Great Pension Schemed
• Eye care test vouchers
• Fantastic reward scheme where you can purchase things with a percentage off, such as dining out, tickets for events, travel.
• Car discount scheme
• Buy and sell holiday scheme
• Life assurance
Please contact the team to discuss this role in confidence.
OH Medical is a leading recruitment consultancy within the Occupational health sector. We recruit agency and permanent Occupational Health staff nationwide.