OH Medical are working on an exciting new opportunity for a Clinical Trainer Manager working remotely on a full-time, permanent basis.
Our client have experienced a period of rapid growth, and as such are recruiting for a Clinical Training Manager to work remotely in a new and exciting role. You will be responsible for creating a training function for the Case Management Teams, ensuring that a consistent training programme is delivered to all Case Managers. You will also successfully on-board all new Case Managers through the Clinical Training Team with a supportive induction and training programme for new and existing Case Managers.
- Creating a bespoke training programme for the delivery of in-house training to new and existing Case Managers
- Working closely with HR and Recruitment to effectively manage the staffing requirements across the Remote Case Management teams including shortlisting CVs, attending interviews, liaising on training programmes and scheduling of new employees.
- Providing excellent leadership for the team including resourcing and recruitment, performance management, annual reviews etc.
- Provide clinical supervision and support to new Case managers.
- Ensuring compliance with Company processes/Department of Health, H&S guidelines/legislation and company accreditations i.e. SEQOHS etc.
- Maintaining a valid and up to date registration with the NMC and comply with NMC guidelines in relation to professional issues, clinical supervision and continuous learning and development as a registered nurse.
- Acting in accordance with the company’s core values of diligence; honesty; exemplary customer service; professionalism; ethical and trustworthy behaviours.
- Valuing colleagues, customers and business partners, and taking responsibility for their actions by acting within the boundaries set out by the company’s policies to ensure sensitive personal information is protected as required by law, regulatory bodies, ethics and best practice.
- Must be an experienced Occupational Health Case Manager
- Experience of managing a team or a function
- Experience of developing and delivering training modules
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience of delivering clinical training
- Experience in using an Occupational Health IT platform
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sam on 01582 235 500.