OH Medical are looking for an Occupational Health Nurse or RGN to be based at our client site in Woking to carry out pre-placement questionnaires and provide professional advice, support and guidance.
You will provide health surveillance and maintain appropriate records and ensure clinical assessment skills are maintained in line with best practice.
- Be a registered nurse
- Have a solid educational background including a good standard of numeracy and written English
- Be able to evidence up to date professional knowledge
- Have the ability to work confidently and independently whilst operating within a team framework
- Be able to demonstrate a self-motivated and proactive approach to work
- Demonstrate good IT literate
- Be able to prioritise own workload and manage own time effectively, self-motivated and capable of working flexibly and to strict deadlines
- Hold an Occupational Health Qualification
- Skin assessments
- Fitness for work medicals
- Pre-placement questionnaires
Please contact the Occupational Health Team on 01582 235500 to discuss in confidence.
OH Medical is a specialist recruitment consultancy within the Occupational health sector. We recruit permanent and agency Occupational Health staff nationwide.