OH Medical has a fantastic opportunity for a qualified OHA based in the Surrey area. You will be joining a very well respected Occupational Health department. The service currently has 2 onsite OHP's 1 Occupational Health Advisor, 3 Occupational Health Technicians and 2 admin support.
The role will be based from 1 site with occasional travel to other client sites locally. You will also have the opportunity to work from home 1-2 days a week.
The minimum requirement for the role would be 24 hours a week, full time would be ideal 5 days a week.
- Work health (pre-employment) assessments
- Ergonomic workstation assessments
- Food handling risk assessments
- Health promotion
- Health surveillance
- Immunisation of staff at risk of infection, e.g. overseas travel
- Individual absence case management
- Management of ill health retirement
- On site flu vaccinations programmes
- Policy development
- Pregnancy risk assessment
- Drug and alcohol testing
Salary / Holiday / Benefits
£40k - £42k DOE
25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
a 10% Bonus opportunity
Private Pension Scheme
The interview process will be an initial telephone interview, if succesful this would move to a Skype / Zoom video interview. The role will be available to start mid May start of June depending on the lock down period.
Please contact James Baron on 01582 235500 to discuss in detail.