OH Medical are currently recruiting a Physiologist to join our client on a full time permanent basis based at our clients site in Devonport.
As an Physiologist you'll be supporting the onsite health and wellbeing service including Wellbeing Assessments and Health Promotional activities.
You will be fully supported every step of the way. Your personal growth and development is important to our client and you will be encouraged to always be your best with the support of their clinical trainers as well as your line manager.
What you'll be doing:
• Keeping knowledge up to date through continued research and commitment to learning
• Empowering others to be accountable for their own health and wellbeing
• Sets and drives positive and realistic goals for others, coaching them to realise their potential
• Acts as a health and wellbeing role model, ambassador and team player
• Produces new, innovative and fresh idea to help develop the approach to health and wellbeing
• Passionate about improving individuals health and wellbeing
• Develop and promote a culture of health and wellbeing first
• Using specialised equipment to perform clinical physiological tests
• Recording and analysing physiological data from equipment
• Maintaining and calibrating equipment in line with HP Policy, reporting faults etc
• Reporting physiological data to help develop ongoing Health and Wellbeing activities
• Measuring the functions of a patient's body, such as digestion or breathing
• Getting clients and equipment into correct locations and positions for events
• Giving assistance and reassurance to clients during their medical tests
• Act in accordance with the company’s core values of diligence; honesty; exemplary customer service; professionalism; ethical and trustworthy behaviours. Valuing colleagues, customers and business partners, and taking responsibility for their actions.
• Act within the boundaries set out by the company’s policies to ensure sensitive personal information is protected as required by law, regulatory bodies, ethics and best practice.
Qualifications and essential skills required
• Qualified to degree level or equivalent in Sports Science/Health Science/Exercise Physiology
• Previous experience in health, wellbeing or fitness environment
Salary – Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please contact Hannah Atkins on 01582 368 949
OH Medical is a specialist recruitment consultancy within the Occupational Health sector. We recruit Occupational health professionals for agency and permanent positions nationwide.