Occupational Health Clinical Manager
£55,000 + Fantastic benefits
OH Medical are currently seeking an Occupational Health Senior Clinical Manager based in Essex. This is an exciting opportunity to join a very well established / respected Occupational Health company.
The role will involve managing a team of clinicians on this specific contract. The team comprises of Occupational Health Advisors, practice nurses, OHPs. You will be working with the team to ensure high clinical standards are adhered to across the team. The role will be 80% managerial and 20% clinical.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Providing specialist Occupational Health and advice to the Chief Medical Officer
Deliver the service outlined in the SLA
Ensuring KPI's and Clinical Standards are being met
Carry out front line Occupational Health duties
Mentoring and developing staff and giving support
Able to communicate with shareholders effectively
Carry out 1 to 1's and appraisals
Involved with the hiring process in to your team
Manage team performance and KPIs
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
• RGN, Occupational Health qualification
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience of managing teams
• Senior level experience within occupational health
• Strong track record of achieving challenging KPI’s
• Strong Customer Service ethic (experience in Trade Union environment preferable)
• Experience of supporting a team through ongoing change
• Resilient with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Strong team player
• Confident communication skills
Please contact James Baron or Ben Higgins on 01582 235500 to discuss this role in confidence and for a full job description.
OH Medical is a market leading recruitment consultancy within the Occupational Health sector. We specialise in recruiting permanent and agency Occupational Health practitioners nationwide.
To view all our current job roles please visit www.ohmedical.co.uk