OH Medical are currently recruiting for an Occupational Health Physiotherapist to join our client on a full time permanent basis.
You will be based predominantly at our clients site in Solihull with an occasional travel requirement.
You should have sound clinical skills, knowledge and reasoning for the management of musculoskeletal conditions within the workplace. Your existing Occupational Health experience should be enhanced by continuous professional development within the specialist field of Occupational Health and Ergonomics.
- Ensuring compliance with professional & clinical guidelines and governance standards.
- Delivery of onsite services (musculoskeletal occupational health and ergonomics) under the guidance of your assigned Lead Physiotherapist (LP).
- To build and maintain effective relationships within the Occupational Health team, the Customer and employees.
- Work in collaboration with your assigned LP to integrate appropriate evidence-based practice and best practice into the service delivery to meet the needs of the customer.
- Conduct audits / service evaluations as required.
- Advise the customer (via an outcome report) regarding an employees work fitness, including recommending work adjustments where required.
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy (or equivalent).
Professional Memberships & Registrations:
- Registered with the Health Care Professions Council
- Membership with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Being, or become a member of the Association of Chartered Physiotherapist in Occupational Health and Ergonomics (ACPOHE).
- Registered member of ACPOHE.
- Respiratory skills.
- DSE assessment qualification.
Competitive salary on offer + Benefits
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please contact Hannah Atkins on 01582 368 949
OH Medical is a specialist recruitment consultancy within the Occupational Health sector. We recruit Occupational health professionals for agency and permanent positions nationwide.