OH Medical are currently recruiting an OHA to join our client on a full time permanent basis.
You will be working in the South West and Wales Region with some remote working. The role will consist of 60% case management and 40% immunisation clinics.
• Conduct case management referrals, provide vaccines, health surveillance and medicals.
• Write letters to GP/Specialists in line with the Access to Medical Reports Act and Data Protection Act, as well as writing comprehensive and evidence-based reports.
• Maintain appropriate records in line with departmental protocols on record keeping, including providing expert advice and health surveillance in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH
• Maintain a flexible approach to the role according to professional and service needs.
• Working with a central admin team who will plan all work and liaise with the pathways on site to ensure programmes run smoothly and effectively.
• To provide vaccine and immunisation programmes all relevant staff in the hospitals
• Registered general nurse or qualification in adult nursing
• Experience working in a healthcare setting as well as case management
• Postgraduate qualification in Occupational Health Degree/Diploma
• Driving license
• Knowledge of health and safety legislation
• Good PC/ IT skills including administrative skills
• Excellent clinical skills, including immunisation programmes
• Good verbal communication, meticulous written skills, and attention to detail
• Good judgement and decision-making skills
• Motivation and ability to work effectively individually and as part of a team
• Good time keeping skills
• Ability to organise work demands and priorities to achieve goals
Competitive salary on offer + benefits package.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please contact Ellen or the Team on 01582 235 500
OH Medical is a specialist recruitment consultancy within the Occupational Health sector. We recruit Occupational health professionals for agency and permanent positions nationwide.