OH Medical are working on an exciting new opportunity for a Clinical Trainer working remotely on a full-time, permanent basis. Our client, a leading Occupational Health provider are expanding their teams and are seeking a Clinical Trainer to help develop the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for on-boarding all new Case Managers through the Clinical Training Team with a supportive induction and training programme. Within this role, you will work closely with HR and Recruitment to effectively manage the staffing requirements across the Remote Case Management teams which will include; shortlisting CVs, Interviewing and the scheduling of new employees. The provider are offering a train the trainer course for the successful trainer.
- Providing clinical supervision and support to new Case Managers, create and maintain a positive and supportive team culture within the team.
- Ensuring compliance with Company processes/Department of Health, H&S guidelines/legislation and company accreditations i.e. SEQOHS etc.
- Carrying out case management (around 2/3 days a week depending on training requirement).
- Maintaining valid and up to date registration with the NMC and comply with NMC guidelines
- Must be an experienced Occupational Health Case Manager
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Previous Training Experience
- Excellent IT skills
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sam on 01582 235 500.